Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Rain, go away.

slack during badminton.
we went like super early.
took taxi den went 2 eat.
im even more broke den b4.
treat ameline & zhiting.uuuwaaah.my $$$.
nvm...nxt time its their treat.
our senpais train us.
den go crap wif ashwin,yusri & zhiting.
tok,laugh,gossip.
we were super high tdy.
den ashwin showed me the ghost video.
i scream like hell la.
the whole stadium can hear.gt echo sumore.
stuppid ashwin!!i nearly cried lerhx..
uwaaaah..sobsob.i cant take suspense.i dun like suspense.
i can die of suspense...wahhh..
den avoid him n kept shouting shouting at him in fear
he was gonna show me dat video again.
went back 2 sch wif ameline & cheryl.
took taxi- i pay dis time.
i going bankrupt again.
at sch, went 2 canteen.
crapping wif brendan,jack,val n yisi.
laugh over n over again.den me n cheryl ranback 2 the void deck thr under the rain.
haha.she siau alrdy lah.she ran 2 the canteen & back again &again.haha.
rain so heavy lah.den the void deck like wann kena flood alrdy. no choice.
me,ameline share umbrella. ruiyu,mason n libin ran 2 the opp. blk.
me & ameline at first run bt den we just dun care den we walk.
super hyper tdy.

No comments: