Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

bad luck

exam has started.

i'm so dumb la.
history is like so easy but it was so blur of me 2 do all questions.
suppose 2 choose 2/3.dumbdumb!
it i dun gt an A for history,i'll kill myself.


ok,had bad luck.thx 2 ashwin n his sex band.
first,i didnt read instructions n did al questions on my exam.
den my wallet broke.worse was wen i fell down the stairs flat on my face.
i was toking n i fell,the step hit flat on my face.luqman,firman,ashwin n arvin were like helping me up n i heard sum prefects at the back laughing.
wth.my knee was a bit injured.i had 2 wait for the guys 2 borrow library book.
they didnt wan 2 cause me any trouble so they told me 2 wait outside.
den luqman send me back 2 class.lit was fun.
binhan,jack,alvin-thx 4 making my day.
aftr sch,hani was late so decided not 2 wait.sherry,irfan,zaki went home.
i accompany luqman go macs.it was a reli hot day.saw indah,suatkee,carol.stole sum fries.hehe.
luqman send me 2 my bustop.den at home.i so dumb i tripped on my skateboard.den my foot hit the power rider. den i stepped on the skateboard again.dis time it made a double spin before hitting my knee.
worst day ever..

No comments: