Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

anime

sano seichirou
team ueki
sano &ueki

SO BORED ST HOME NOWDAYS.

hais..even though i hve more time to watch anime n read manga,
the episodes n chapters gt lesser n lesser n i complete it in a short period of time.
reading Special A to delay watching Naruto Shippuuden.

recntly i finished watching Tsukoyomi-Moon Phase in 1 1/2 day.
Finished Shakugan no Shana in two days.
complaeted The Law of Ueki in 2 1/2 days.
[This anime is super nice n funny la.I love Sano.he rocks!]

n gd news!
i hve no more flu.!!like finally.my whole table is covered wif tissues.
also,Ashley Leong,my gd pri sch friend,is dressing up for the cosplay as Komui.
though he prefers Allen.Cant wait to c him at AFA 08.
ALLLEN WALKER!!!
btw u might noe him as Jerry in I'm Not Stupid Too.



ANIME FEST HERE I COME!!

No comments: