Pages

Friday, January 02, 2009

wow..
first day of orientation..
i tied two as i always d0 on the first day of sch.
my first impression of 1/8,not as enthu as i hoped.
slack abit during duty wif ashwin n arvin. keep laughing like mad la.
me n chunting were the onli sec 3s.Jehiel,Maggie n Yen Loong joined aftr recess.
did self-intro& bring them tour. we made some friends.
me n ceetee were crazy&hyper.
their form tcher mrs ching wante to talk abt the rules n stuff so she told me to red my hair.
saying my hair is unaccceptable in sch..like wth?
for the past years when i tied two,tchers+friends say i look cute.
i rmbr mr kong saying it once too.
just bcause of her complaint,i indirectly tio scolding by mr kong during the meeting.
like wth..ruined mood,ruined day.
im not just gonna stand ard n b e a failure like tdy.
hopefully me n the other prefects improve as days go by.

No comments: