Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

End of EOYs.




.Finally,last day of exams.
chem was ok, but i think i died in AMaths.
i just do whatever i can then those questions i dunno, i try to do.
i dun wanna leave blanks.
then i fell asleep for abt an hour.lols.
Aftr sch, had EXCO meeting bat upcoming events.
So yeah, some of us were complaining in prefect rm abt spending our last day of exam working.
& AJ i'm not crazy!just because my hair is messy,it doesnt makeme nuts.ha.

after meeting, went buy bubbletea &cheese fries with Indah C. My treat.
-Thanks for waiting with me at bustop girl.
plan to go out tmr.
i think i'll stalk xt & MAOvin. then watch movie, then Sakae Sushi,my treat again.
Nw watching One Piece.

gosh, i think i have stomach flu/infection.
my tummy hurts alot lately n i dunno how many times i've been to the toilet to puke.
took medicine,bro says i'm pregnant.ha.
feeling nauseous. gtg, i think i need to visit the toilet again.

No comments: