Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Keoch-Kecoh Raya

( Me AND Roy Aniki)


Hari Raya Haji. Came back Malaysia,Kota Tinggi yesterday.
We nowdays go back Malaysia to celebrate cause my grandparents stay thr.
once in a while they will come back to S'pore and stay with at my Aunt Linda's place.
ok so we went early in the morning ard 4 plus rch Malaysia alrdy.
the roads are kinda creepy esp since thr are no street lamps.
so the only thing you can see is the road ahead lit by the headlights of the car.
When we rch thr, ard 3 family's had alrdy rch.
turns out they lefy at night but got stuck in a 6 hr jam and had only rch at 3am.
they were all sleeping. i went to my family' usual room.
ok its not exactly a kampung. its a modern kampung,like a bungalow.sort of.
thrs 4 bedrooms, a gigantic hall, the balcony, 4 toilets,kitchen,
laundry place,dining rm, a pad, a game pad, a pool and a shed.
so yeah, i think kampung are alot like that these days.

anyways, guess wad? my mum left the most impt thing on this occasion, our costumes.
so yeah, me and my mum had to borrow my grandmas'.
luckily my dad and bro had brought extra.
ok play,sleep,eat, took pic,play poker.sleep,eat, get ready, take pics,pics and pics.
return to s'pore. went to grandpa's place. eat, play,talk with kakak.
ride home with mama. it was so rowdy in the car.
both families were talking, laughing and just having fun.
i really did miss spending time with Kakak and Abg H.
Visiting them soon.yay.
(PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK)

No comments: