Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

another day




tdy nth interesting.gt morning duty. quanyi let us choose our duty.
i choose patrol.then wait for indah.everytime i patrol wif her even though she no duty.
walk wak ard.start late.went 2 class 2 search 4 sharon's ipod n minyu's wallet.
nth. i wonder hu stole it..
eng.hais..
me n nini listened 2 my love by westlife over n over again. shed tears-rmbring the past.
y did u had 2 go..n leave me suffering..IMY we didnt even do our compo.like i gt mood like for dat shit.
canteen duty-square tables.ameline they all prevent me frm dying of boredom.ameline kept pinching my cheeks-i noe i very chubby&cute derr like cat.mikail,rahiman[y u quit prefect?] they all were playing ard.,runing here n thr.keep saying "arina, prefect.he wan 2 beat me up.stop him.stop him."diao.ltr sci class. first time go sci lab 4 bio.ms vanessa-veri strict.

had fun.me n xt waited 4 the water 2 boil for like for then 10 mins lah..we r like the slowest.then it was so cool wen we mixed the chemicals?the colour changes were so radical.go mt.cikgu latifah sick so she let us play sahiba(mly scrabble). get well soon cikgu!ltr go match.i slept in the busvan.ltr at nanyang girls'high school hall.i sleep first i use my bag as a pillow n sleep.karyn fan me 4 awhile.the rest dicuss the arrangemant coz runtian sprain leg.we lost 2 nanyang.5 games -love.me n ameline slack in our game.her leg pain n im sleepy.hahas-most relaxed game ever.saw yarlee play singles against boon lay.i was line judge for her match.
ltr in bus sleep.at cc,cheryl show me a video.i wass sleeping n my teamates were spraying me with deodrant all over my body n especially my butt n even coverd my face with a towel?wow.no wonder they kept saying i stink. zhi ting eyes sting frm the strong smell dat she nearly cried.
ltr ama lecture runtian coz she hit siewlin butt with racket.bt nt pain wan wad.we do onli for fun.siewlin aso a bit drama wad.no pain wan lor. i tink its bcoz siewlin her dardar marh..went home.watch d.gray-man n record monster then sleep.

No comments: