Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my shoe!

badminton training.
ameline so bad. she take my shoe bag n give 2 danial.
i can onli gt it b ack if i do training b4 i go hm. yesyes.we had training.so sian .
he n jehill train us tdy.ate a burger n drank coke had stomach ache during first few trainings.
ltr had 2 go outside cc n skip 300 times 4 gals. 500 times 4 boys.suffered like dat.
n kalvin wasnt any kind enuf 2 let us off easy.
ltr cheryl do halfway skipping,den she no mood alrdy.
she say she want quit lah den dun wan cum training fri.
she must be stress or sumthin.
den ltr,wanling go macs wif her besties, zhiting n karyn went home.i wanted 2 go home den.ameline kept pulling my racket til i fall on butt.den she dun care she go n drag me.
den kenny help her.he go n tickle me.like wth.den she pull me until door thr den i stand up n continue 2 pull. she pass my shoe bag 2 danial n he swingswing it ard n ard at the court.den i wa slike shouting like hell 2 give me back my shoe bag.no way i was doing 5 10 5 like evrywan for this.sum of the guys started laughing.helpless, i left without a care.went basketball court..
cheryls n xiaohui was thr.den saw mao. i touched mao n went after cherly yeo.haha.
she is a dog person.den she tell me i can just go hm n complain 2 my mum abt my shoe bag.
den xiaohui say she go help me take.it was in the shuttle box.she just go in take it n went out.
thaaannkkk u!!danial is blind he was standing beside the box n he nvr notice her.
ltr ameline call me sae dat they panic coz cannot find my shoe.decided 2 tell dat it was wif me.haha.
if lost they had 2 pay me back which is like $$100+. like hello limited editon shoes.
go home. eat sleep.

No comments: