Pages

Sunday, March 04, 2007

11 february 2007

went to my Batam trip bt wif my cousins dis time! my cousins, Rizal n Elyz the married couple, firman(my teck whye primary sch cousin),firdaus n faris his bros n lydia.had a great time, after badminton, i rushed home n after changing we headed 2 the ferry terminal. In the ferry, i was totalli knock out:
1)sumbdy farted
2)hr was knocked out gas
3)i was tired
4) i had sea sickness

well i was seasick, so i felt lyke puking on the way thr.. in batam my dad n his driver came 2 pick us up n drove us back 2 the hotel which is at the top of a hill. in the room, we called 4 room service..after dat my bro n i watch our anime on tv.. n we went 2 sleep.

the next day, we had free breakfast at the hotel as usual n after dat we went 2 pick our relatives frm the terminal.. we then wen back 2 the hotel. it was my bros birthdae n my bro didnt lyke going out(hes a loner, veri anti-social).aniway we went 2 try the ouh so famous 'ayam penyet' n the deliciouysly choclate hot fude milkshake withechoclate ice-cream n hot chocolate with a cherry on top..yum!

After dat we went shopping at dis new mall dat had just opened up.it was called hyper mart(lame name, hey it rymes omg!lol.) i went 2 matahari(sun in malay, again a lame name) . i shopped till i dropped. i looked at all the clothes dat were ouh so fabulous n the sales were so cheap which is an awesome combination!!oooooolalala!luvin it!back at the hotel i played HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2..WHICH SO TOTALI RAWKS! then the rest of the nite i played pool wif my bro n firman n rizal..

next dae, after hvin our free breakfast, i went swimming wif the guys. my bro n i rawk..since the hotel ius pratically our home we had stuff. i went 2 the counter n ask if i could hve my watergun frm my last visit.. n we did.we sprayed everyone.. even sum dat werent swimming, sry! n our hotel room was the onli one dat had a balcony facing the poolside..

i then went 2 nagoya market as the audults wanted 2 buy some herbs.After dat we went 2 Batam City Square. i didnt do much thr as i was tired of shooping, so i chilled at a h.c wif my dad n granpa..i then took one of those lame rides on a robotic elephant which could move frm one side 2 the other.. guess u noe hw bored i was.. bt iw as so pathetic, i fell down on the way 2 the other side on the elephant..lol! lame shit.. at the hotel they packed their stuff n chiilled at our room as they were checking out n our room was pernament. then played pool again till it was time 2 go.. gonna miss the hotel,lol. i 4 gt i alwys go thr 4 the holis..=p

No comments: