Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

bowling

22 october.
LTA gals went bowling at suatkee hse,palm gardens.
play like siau.
i cant believe i was actuali happy wen i play bowling.
well. most of the time if i was gonna play bowling, i would hate it.
i sure bad mood one.
since my parents are champion bowlers. they pressurize me wen i play.
they always give me advice which seems more like scoldinwif their loud voice.
enough of dat.aniway, i have no idea wads wrong wif niniWOOF dat day.
she was damn high aftr cuming back frm genting.
must be careful.might be contagious.
bt then again her high-ness lead her to a strike.
pro sia. then we were like playing pool and bowling at thesame time.
wad the hell is wrong wif us.
i guess nini's high-ness was contagious.
then 3.50 went home wif nini.
the rest stayed n i heard they didnt went home .
they walked around the condo thr.
at home, realise dat my bro had went bowling wif his frends at cdans .
at night, it was like a raining blizzard. shoes outside were wet.
at 10.35 ,rmbr dat my precious kittes were outside.
us cats r afraid of water-dats y we cant swim & we have sensitive hearing.
i opened the door calling out for my pretties. they didnt cum.
i went out n found them at the lift thr near a corner. i persuade them 2 follow me bt they just stood thr.
dats strange. they alwys follow me.
bein stubborn cats , i carried them back to my house.
they just ran & hid under the sofabed. ltr they come out for food.
im just glad they are ok. i hug them &went to sleep.

No comments: