Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sabrina's house

23 october.
went to sabrina's house.
just so u noe-she was my best friend in my very 1st pri sch,teck whye pri.
nini n me went 2 macs to have lunch& also to delay time as riina wasnt home frm sch yet.
we ate like pigs til 1 plus.suddenly, nini said"is dat amirah?"
i was like thinkin in my head,"amirah.amirah.dat sounds familiar."
she walked dis way n said hi. i looked at her .she rally look like sumone i noe.
turns out she was my classmate in my 1st pri sch,just like riina.
she look so different as she didnt used to wear specs.
then walked to the swimming poll thr.waited for riina.
admiring the pool view.riina soon arrived ,we walked to her hse.met ayuni's mum on the way.
riina's parents werent at home. her hse is o nice lerhx.
and everything was...red.
we watched the movie 'date movie'.
i watched b4 bt nini hvent.so damn funny sia.then riina talk to her bf,Nafri/irfan,
on the hp. me n nini sort of disturb her.then niniplay com. while i was exploring her toys.
haha.
then played stress.riina showed nini our class photo weni was in pri 1&2.
i looked so nerdy lah!!
then went home we nini at 5 plus.
i went jurong point and took the bus to gek poh whr i bought macs and kfc for my fam.
saw my cousin-in-law. pretend i didnt c him and ran off.
home sweet home. i go sleep.

No comments: