Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007



hangout at the playground.

we were like dissmissed at 1pm.

i didnt go 4 badminton as i had the prize presentation rehearsals.

bt i end up nt going coz i too lazy.

me, hira,nini,val,sam,yisi,jen and siying went 2 hve lunch at macdonalds.

ltr jen and siying wen for cca-dance.

so the rest of us follow nini go buy sandals.

shes going to genting!!no! she gonna abandoned me on friday.

aniways after dat nini went home 2 pack her luggage.

it was such a'beautiful' day so me, val ,hira went 2 the polyclinic and changed into our P.E.

then we went 2 the playground across the teck whye garden. i decided 2 ask gavin here bt he didnt reply me until i was on my way home. anyway, i practically was like climbling here n thr like sum wild monkey. imissed those days where i would just hang upside down wif all my friends or climb poles or jump over them.

goodtimes.haiz. val was telling us abt how her friend hang on the pole and like went from one side 2 the other.

i showed the demo.haha.

so fun then yisi was like,"can i go home?"

mahirah would say,"no. u must stay here."

and i say,"dun go home. its sch a beautiful day tdy!"

bt ltr aftr a while she left n the rest of us was bored. the rest

just zilian here and thr. i just sat at the smaller playground as though i was a cat trapped in a cage. around 4 plus, we went home. me n val were walking wen my bus came. so i ps her.hehe.

then i call my maomi to meet me at sengsiong. then walked home.


maomao


No comments: