Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

a effing day

sch was ok.


went 2 hve lunch wif maomi at lot 1.


bad luck.the stupid ncc boys took the same bus 2 lot 1.


i decided 2 walk faster den myb i could loose them.


anything can happen when they're ard.

i saw maomi,my shirt folded,hair messy.

my tie n nametag off.

maomi was like 'y is ur hair so messy.baby,tuck in ur shirt'
she was trying 2 tuck in my shirt for me.
i was hoping dat no one i noe saw me.
my unlucky day.
i yurned ard 2 c the ncc boys smirking,smiling happily 2 themselves.
i noe they just wont live this down.
its gonna be hell for me tmr.
i drag my mum 2 food culture 2 eat.
after dat went 2 chinese class.
ok our chinese tcher is so ughhh..
i rather have qing lao shi back.like this tcher onli speaks chinese 2 us,like all the time.
luckily we understand chinese btdoes she tink we so pro.?
me n ezzati were crapping in class.
this tcher is so much worse.
those who nvr finish their work hve 2 stay back.like hello.
its 5 plus.by the time we reach home is like 6 n u think we r bloody free wif no hmk at all,huh?!!
so just shut the fuck up n think again.
me n ezzati managed 2 slide pass her n ran for the door when she wasnt looking.
we were like 'ok is she looking here.who cares.1,2,3!run!'
we were like criminals.
we end up chasing aftr the bus ltr.
we were crapping in the bus.
i was telling her abt SAI.
go home,i knew i was gona hve hell tmr.

No comments: