Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

tuesdays..

aftr sch go buy tako wif indah.thn she sae she dun mind follow me go meet my bro n his friend at mac.
my bro thinks indah is chinese. well, she sort of look chinese.
was crappping.n i was teasing my bro.
met one of my bro unknown friend. i tgt hanafi was his onli friend..lol.
ishraq came 2 join us ltr.he told us dat arvin broke his arm.
poor thing. sum thing abt falling dwn the stairs? duno la.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
meet up wif mira to gi chinese class.
i havent seen her for so long la.
i miss her la.
go class den told mira abt the new tcher.
crapped in class.
den went to buy snacks. everytime the offer so worth it la.
dat time oreo waffers big packet were on sale for 50cent.
me, mira n izzati bought like alot dat time.
dis time they gt corntos big packet for $1.20!

then went to look at magazines. den talked in the bus.
she n rex r so weird la.
they stead.
rex break wif her.
they patch.
mira break wif him.
they patch.
like they cant decide like dat.

bt nvm, they look cute together..
ok u ncc boys,just shut up.im not a baby!

No comments: