Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

fridayss...

pe was fun.


play soccer/captain ball.


lol.


ok brendan team losing.


jack team winning.


lucky i in jack team.



ok the ball was in the middle i ran for it so did theva.BANGGGG!!


theva was bigger in size than me so i fell down. i started laughing la.


den jack say theva banged into my breasts.


den everyone started laughing.


haha.



i have my two bodyguards during duty again.


bt dis time i had more spectators. n sum ppl even video tape.


ishraq kena the worse.


they put ice la,take out his watch,hit his *ahem, push him.end up theva give up den he go unzipped ishraq pants n started to pull his pants down.


the girls spectators ran off at the sickness of it.


luckly ishraq move.haha.



trainig was sooo fun.


we had to skip 600 times.do 30 front&back push ups.n 3 sets of shuttle run!yay!!


gt meeting.take bus wif ashwin,jehill,ameline,xiao hui. bt half way,ashwin n jehill wan walk so we stop at cck park n started walking.jehill n ashwin keep laughing la. den i dun gt wads the joke coz i didnt even hear the joke.n yes i myb a bit blur bt dun nid bully me wad.


den saw elizabeth on the way. had 2 settle sum matters abt meeting.


meeting at 6. when home ard 6.50. rch home going to 8 alrdy.



oh n did u noe? jc is my daddy.weihong is my mummy.darren is my uncle.cx is my brother,lol.

cant wait 2 disturb weihong mummy on mon.haha.

No comments: