Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Anime Marathon

was supposed to meet my grp for history project.

i overslept and rush to macs at cc.had hotcakes for breakfast.

xt and wanyi say i eat the same thing as theva and almost eat like him.lol.

the guys went to alvin kor hse as they were tired of waiting for me.

wen up to 4 lvl rooftop to do filming. bt we gt shortage of ppl. so everyone started callling everyone.

i tgt jc wasnt gonna come coz he kept hanging up on me and wanyi.

Bt he showed up..hes our lifesaver, bt he only stayed awhile b4 going off to play basketball n meet his history grp. Brendan ltr took over.n he might as well become a member la.

indah came coz she was going to my hse ltr.

it was a freaking hot day. went to behind the mosque to act the last scene.

indah went to help us buy bubble tea.i was damn sweaty.

me,indah n wanyi went to freshen up b4 meeting jc,darren n cx. went my hse.

my mum had ordered 2 boxes of hawaiian pizza,cooked popcorn chicken n nuggets n made choco fudge brownies. watch naruto movie.then the guys wanted to watch happy lesson coz gt horny parts.sicko.den watch bleach. we toast our glasses of orange juice b4 starting the pillow fight.

ok so damn fun la. it ard 7 plus den they went home.

hoping for another ANIME marathon.

No comments: