Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008


cross-country.

i woke up at 6am.

i took my own sweet time.

i nvr wake up this late.

maomi had alrdy sent my bro off to sch.

had breakfast wif daddy.

den left at 6.45.rch chinese garden at 6.55.

wow.dat was fast.was supposed to meet gabriel n the rest at 7.15.

so i enjoyed the scenery n the cold air.

saw a few ppl.

ltr met cullen n xt.

waited for gabriel they all bt it was starting to gt late.

so went off first.

ok cross-country began.ran wif suatkee n stella.

ok halfway sum ppl gave us water bottles.we were running

n the bottle was a burden.shld hve nt taken it like stella.

me n suatkee drank some.i pour the rest on myself n throw the bottle away.

[im not exactly littering ,it landed in the drain.]

me n suatkee sprinted.

the three of us gt top 50.

alright.

i gt 36th position.

suatkee gt 37th position.

stella gt 41th position.

congrats to us.

saw mr chan. he say he treat me coke when sch reopen coz there wasnt any shops ard.

yay!!

den walked to mrt wif cullen,yilong,weiken,xt,jing yao,yong yao n kh.

i was randomly confessing my love to them.jing yao said he love me too.haha.

lol.den went to meet lester at chinese garden.walked to jps.

talked wif a few ppl.

ltr the rest came.ok waited till 1 plus for ms nora.

khai n the rest had went off to eat first.

my bro n his friends wnet missing.

ok.i hate it. im short.damn it.

y r all the guys i noe mostly taller than me.

BENJAMIN IS TALLER THAN ME.OMG.

he used to be shorter than me.wtf.nick is like super tall n we used to be same height.

chatted wif ms nora.den me,cuiying,nick,lester,eugene,melvin,marcus went out to eat.

nick is super rich la.

he has such the easy life.

none of us spent a single cent.

he rocks.

ok i was gonna puke.the mix a lot of stuff together,even sum ppl spit.

cuiying tasted it.wtf.

i was a bt to puke.

it looked like ice lemon time bt murkier.

ewwwwww...

aftr dat when playgrd play bomb bags.

den me,cuiying,nick n lester went to jurong park to play.

actuali i wanted to go home coz i was grounded.

bt nick was like a small child with a cute voice saying,"Play?u play?pls?we go play?".

haha.so cute.how could i resist that.

we were like monkeys climbing the pyramid.playing here n thr.

then played the tyre swing.

ok its so obsence.

cuiying was like laughing.

coz nick was on the swing arcoss me,facing me

n in order to swing we have to move front n back.like omg.

it looked like we were f***ing.


den walked to lakeside mrt. nick treat us drinks.den went home.

i miss 6i so much.

6i rockers live on.love them.

No comments: