Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

im a flaggy mao!

national day observance.
was actuali supposed to meet the badminton girls bt i woke up late
n daddy had driven me n my bro to sch by car.
i wonder y they organise the thing so early. 6.45 must report sch alrdy.
the ceremony was so boringgg..nth much.
cheryl ong n binhan had stuffed flags in my hair. 43 flags to celebrate the 43 rd national day.!
we're so supportive of our country.
i was the centr eof attraction la.
so many ppl were taking pics n a lot of ppl from bukit panjang govt. high n some strangers took pics.
zhiting n ameline say everyone was looking at me.
go find my bro in the ncc. then one look at me then he give me the i-dun-noe-u face.
den take pic i hve to be at the very front in the middle.
thn mp tok to me a bit. den went home wif bro n took sum pics wif a girl guide from bpghs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tuition was so fun.
bt its so wierd to have another girl ard.
shes okay.. the guys were talking crap again.
did compre..so sian..

---------------------------------------------------
went to rent anime at ARTS LASER.
These are the DVDs i rented:
❤ PRINCE OF TENNIS THE MOVIE.
❤FINAL FANTASY X & XII
❤FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
❤EVANGELINE 1.0- YOU ARE (NOT) ALONE
❤AZUMANGA DAIOH THE SERIES

Cant wait to watch..hehe!!

No comments: