Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2008

prefect investiture



























Prefect Investiture.
our day has come.
im so nervous n excited.
Aftr one last rehearsal, me n luqman walked ard to see all the stalls.
ltr the china n india ppl come n there was a welcoming commitee.
we slide in n became the extras.lol.
then i kajiao an jiang n jia jie.sae gt this china girl veri chio.keep asking them if interested or not.
AnJiang!i will help u!i think the chio girl aso interested coz she was smilling n keep turning to see anjiang.
0.o.!
then the prefects/counsellors from teck whye sec came.
i was wondering where my bro n hanafi were.
they shld have reach alrdy.
went 2 c concert n end up finding the two lost sheeps.
brought them up.n i was like telling the prefects dat dis guy was my bro.
yes,my bro is a prefect in BPGHS,bt in their sch its called counsellor.
Arif threaten to tell my bro if i do anything bad.
i didnt noe the head prefect so evil.lol.
den played ard as we wait for all the guests to arrive n our que to enter the hall.
i was so damn nervous esp sitting right infront of me was the principal,the two vice-principal,mr kong,mdm prema n mr lo.
damn scary la.
i wonder if my hands were sweaty when i shaked ms sim hand.lol.
den when they announce the head prefect mr kong was like the onli one clapping happily.
when he realised no one else was clapping.he made that sad puppy face.
sum of the prefects was trying to control our laughter.
me n xiangting were pratically talking trough our teeth. lol.
then went 2 talk to my bro n hanafi n my parents. took sum pics.
den i told my bro go help me take food bt instead he go n call the vice-president of the council of west sprng sec to help him take.
he was so friendly la n he actualli went to take the food for me.what a gentleman unlike those two gays.
den aftr dat i convince my bro go haunted house den he kept asking hanafi to go wif him.
hanafi kept saying dat he was n stuff.kept laughing like mad.den afr grp pic. wanted to go haunted house bt to crowded.
asked ameline if we can go in ahead first since these two r guests even if he is my bro.they were invited n r special guests.bt still cant.
they were like saying that our sch gt bad service.they even gt lost in the first place coz no one told them/ushered them whr to go.
so i brought them to the void deck to see sum stalls.my bro end up buying a bicycle for $10
n hanafi said he was cheated.lol.
den walked ard wif cheryl.thn reported for ambassador duty.
me,xt,ah waii n luqman was slacking la. we sit near the gate there n chatted wif the sec 1 ambassador.Ah Waii bully me!!
ltr indah,eva n ishraq joined us.An Jiang skipped duty.so bad sia..
ltr saw mr josiah!!ahh!!i miss him la. i was like running n screaming at the same time when i saw him.
jimmy(jimson),douglas,ansley(i tgt his name was ashley,lol),sarah n a few others could be the nominated prefects.
so fun la. n jimmy scandal wif june??
haha.arif,an jiang n cheryl gt treat me!!so gd!
den drink two cups of mango lassi.
i cant eat yoghurt.so i had a stomach ache.
den indah gave me mango ice cream. thn i felt like shitting.
went to talk wif an jiang but thn had to run off when he tio lecture bt the scouts tcher.
slcaked in prefect rm a while den went home.
i gt blisters on my feet. the heels are killing me n its so hot in the blazer.!!



YAY!!
CONGRATS TO ALL NEWLY INVESTED PREFECTS!!
WHEEEEEEEE!!! :)

No comments: