Pages

Monday, November 13, 2006

friday,
swimming test!!!!!!
argh!!!!im so scared!!actuali im not bt no harm done 2 b alil dramatic..
aniway i was da first person 2 take da test as im register no.1!!
bt i think i did ok..i noe i passed dats 4 sure ..da test was lyke just a few minutes n we spent da rest of da dae playing..first me n cuiying took da yellow slide..after dat 1 of da coach rented 2 floats n we took da blue slide..i thgt it was goin 2 b fun bt it was pretty boring..then i jump into da lazy river 2 drown nazmi 4 mockin me.. i then play wif cuiying n other chinese pupils catching in da lazy river played 4 a long time soon after dat i went 2 changed as it was 10.56 am..not mani were in da changin room at dat time..lucky me.. i took my own sweet time dat was wen ppl started bangin on my door..
after changin i went 2 wear my socks n shoes.. n yet i couldnt find them..my shoes were missing..i looked 4 it..then i couldnt find them still..so i drank justin's drink until it was finished..sry justin! i soon found my shoes wen ms nora asked the 6a students.. dats wen i found my shoes..stupid kalvin cant even rmbr his shoes...i was gonna faint coz i couldnt find my shoes..bt i didnt coz i did found my shoes..wen we were about 2 leave the complex..i felt dizzy so i pulled my self 2gether..at sch..my vision was startin 2 blurred..i felt cold n burn up..i my eyes felt soar so was my body..at class.. i rest my head n closed my eyes..i tried 2 keep awake not 1tin others 2 hink i collapsed or sumtin..
i wanted 2 go home by sch bus by cuiying stopped me..so i thgt dat myb i could handle it..gues si was wrong i found myself dizzy n my vision was totalli blurred i rested on hajar shoulders..i was out of sch as yasmin n shahira wanted 2 go 7-11..i just followed as i had 2 take da bus ani way..they then decided 2 go back..dunno y..i couldnt hear a thing..i dunno wad happened bt i soon found myself at the bustop..yasmin had calleed my bro 2 picked me up..n i think i sorta fainted or sumtin..coz everytin was a blank..the next thing i knew.. i was at home on my hse sofa-bed..by then it was around 3 or 4 pm..my bro cooked 4 me n made hot milo..i started 2 feel betta.. i then smsed my frends thankin them caused i owe them lots..

No comments: