Pages

Monday, November 13, 2006

us at my hse...r u guys in a rush or sumtin?
me.. im so messy n tired..probably from the movie cello..
yrha n hajar...wad r u guys lookin at? da camera is here..
hajar drinking water..
buds!!!yrha,ziqah n hajar..
da gang ...at hajar`s hse
da gals.... at shikin's hse
hajar,me n iiqah takin alook in iiqah's bag
me n iiqah takin pics..so is mira
atiza n ruzanna....=]

atiza,me,mira,yrha=>smile!


sigh..lets c wad else i didnt post ouh yea..thr was da hari raya trip wif all blps ppl n of course 1 jurong ..(atiza..)



we had so much fun..we wen 2 so mani house i think iiqah's hse was da bonb..hahs! watch da



movie ~cello..



dAMN Scary..evey 1 was pratically screaming except amirah n caca-so brave



.. da ppl thr were:



~me



~mira



~hajar



~iiqah



~yrha



~caca



~ruzanna



~ashikin



~haziqah



~khai



~atiza



so much fun..bt da thing was almost of them went back home at mii hse..its probably bcoz its was nite time..watch da date movie laughed lyke mad..still had fun though..!!

No comments: