Pages

Monday, November 13, 2006

well...wad else did i not post..hmmmmmmmmmmm,,
ouh yea...thr was me n nick..we had a fight or more lyke he was angry at me..
u c it all started wen we were doin stressed balls in the morning we gals were hvein fun, playin wif the flour wipin it on each others face..i was the worse i was as white as a ghost..
then the guys finish doin da "hair"..so da gals hit sum of da guys wif flour i did da same thing 2
..dats wen i did it on nick..i accidentally knocked his glasses n it fell 2 da flour.. i was so sry..i kept saein a thousand times..he just gave me dis look lyke he saw right through me.i wen 2 wash up..wen i came back i realised dat wen i approached him he would ignored me n avoid me..it goes on all day even at swimming..i went 2 him n sae sry..c.a.y.a.s. tried 2 help me solved the prob bt nick didnt even hear them out.. i cried after he said 2 me dat sry no cure.. luckily i was in a swimming pool so no one saw me.i felt horrible..at sch, we wen 2 eat 4 lunch..i didnt ate juz drank.i wasnt in da mood 2 eat..ltr i found nick eating wif sum of da usual ppl..i approached him wif iifah..i wen 2 him n beg 4 4giveness.. i told him dat i didnt do it on purpose n dat it was an accident he just nudged at me ignorin wad i sae..he didnt even look at me..i was burnin up b4 i noe it i was running away from him ,crying...iifah shouted at him..tellin him off..i lean against da wall crying lyke i nvr did b4..dats juz da thing..i nvr had a fight wif a frend b4..even if i did it would last lyke a few hours or so
...ltr i wen near da green hse n sat thr..soon sum of my frends lyke yasmin,cuiying,shahira,grace,eugene n darren.y came 2 me..i felt much betta i mean its just 1 frend i hve alot more than dat..i soon stopped crying.. n felt a lil happy..i stuffed my faced in a drink n sum food..played wif sum ants near by..soon after i n iifah followed da guys up 2 class 2 get da stuff 4 a happy toilet.. sum project 2 decorate da toilet..weird rite well its kinda fun in a way..i thinki was crazy coz thne i was bein annoyin n irritatin by repeatin da words all over again n again.it was fun..its normal 4 me 2 do dat as im lyke dat wen im bored..

at home, i msg nick telling him how sry i was.. i guess i was reli sry coz i could rite a whole bio on it..nick soon replied n said dat he 4give me..he said he might had been 2 harsh on me..he said dat he was angry bcoz it reminde him of da past..though i was curious i didnt ask him about his past..i guess he probably saw me crying n decided 2 4give me...
da next dae...i think lester was over charged coz he was bullying me non-stop.. i mean he usuali bullys me bt tdy it was extra painful..at morning assembly, i came earlier than i usuali did..i spotted nick bt didnt approached him..i wen past him n wen pver 2 yasmin..then i disturbed "doggie"(yongjie) y takin his back n throwin it around..wad a klutz dat nerd is.. wen we lined up i realised dat nick kept turnin around,lookin at me..i knew wad he was thinkin,"is arina tokin 2 me again? or does she still hate me?"..coz after dat he finali came up 2 me n made jokes so i just tok 2 him..n we were frends 1 again..life is gd..

No comments: