Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

Tdy, was prize -giving day!i was so excited n bored at the same time..i mean i was gonna get the prize 4 2nd in clas..bt was the speech long !i couldnt take much more.. i was gonna die of boredom bt had fun..my frends n i was talkin 2 each other ignorin wad she as in the principal sae..soon after..the ceromony started..one by one we went up stage 2 collect our prize..so i was sorta nervous bt then again i might as well get tdis over wif.. i was so surprised weh every1 cheered 4 me sum even shouted my name..so i was lyke dis is weird..bt it got even weird when mrs yip sae i had alot of fans..ok so i was lyke since when i was dat popular..after takin my prze had 2 go one round 2 gt back 2 our seats.on the way 2 my seats th e malay tchers congratulate me...i was so happy!i was so happy i didnt realise the mc had pronounce my name wrongly.
at my seat benCsae 2 *him dat it was hes last chance..sumthin lyke dat..then suddenly, benC sae dat on behalf of *him,wouldi accpet his love 4me..i was so delighted ..i 1 2 sae yes bt i chickened out n sae i'll think about it... idiot! idiot me!y didnt i just sae yes?then took pic at the back of the hall 2gether wif sherrill,nick,doggie,cuiying,yasmin n iifah..after dat wen 2 eat at the market wif my mum..bt shop was close..spotted nick-was waiting 4 his mum..saw benC n his whole family- including his 2 dogs..i 4 got 1 of the names..i think it was Z or sumtin lyke dat..1 of his dogs went near me..i ran hiding..i mean i m a malay n we cant touch dogs even thogh his dogs were cute.. benC laugh at me..wateva!then go bakery shop n 7-11...after dat took taxi home while my mum went 2 work..at home chatted wif jx..quarell wif him about how he kept saein dat he hate sum of my frends n saein dat im so popular n dat every whr i go thr was alwys a crowd..bt none of dat is true..not dat i noe of..!bt then again i alwys quarell wif him wen i c him..wateva!

No comments: